Messages from the Executive Vice President
July 2, 2014
Town Hall Meeting Is July 9
Please join me for a Town Hall Meeting on Wednesday, July 9, where I will provide a variety of updates about clinical, academic and research initiatives. I will also provide an update about the recently approved FY15 budget and host a panel discussion with senior leaders including:
- Dr. Andrew Agwunobi, Chief Transformation Officer
- Marianne Dess-Santoro, Vice President, Ambulatory Care
- Anne Diamond, Interim Chief Executive Officer of John Dempsey Hospital
- Dr. Victor Hesselbrock, Interim Senior Associate Dean for Research
- Dr. Suzanne Rose, Senior Associate Dean for Education, UConn School of Medicine
- Elizabeth Bolt, Vice President, Human Resources
The meeting will be held at noon in Keller Auditorium. You can also watch the meeting live via Media Site and it will be posted on UConn Health Express after the meeting.
During the meeting, the panel and I will be happy to answer your questions. You can also submit questions in advance via email at email@example.com.
I look forward to seeing you then.
Frank M. Torti
Executive Vice President for Health Affairs
Dean, UConn School of Medicine