Messages from the Executive Vice President
July 9, 2014
Town Hall Meeting Today at Noon
Please join me for a Town Hall Meeting today at noon in Keller Auditorium, where I will provide a variety of updates about clinical, academic and research initiatives. I will also provide an update about the recently approved FY15 budget and host a panel discussion with senior leaders including:
- Dr. Andrew Agwunobi, Chief Transformation Officer
- Marianne Dess-Santoro, Vice President, Ambulatory Care
- Anne Diamond, Interim Chief Executive Officer of John Dempsey Hospital
- Dr. Victor Hesselbrock, Interim Senior Associate Dean for Research
- Dr. Suzanne Rose, Senior Associate Dean for Education, UConn School of Medicine
- Elizabeth Bolt, Vice President, Human Resources
During the meeting, the panel and I will be happy to answer your questions. You can also submit questions in advance via email at email@example.com.
I look forward to seeing you at noon.
Frank M. Torti
Executive Vice President for Health Affairs
Dean, UConn School of Medicine